Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Happy day~

=Monday's post=

Today i have a date with Kimmy~~
We went to redbox~ SiNg~~ LALALALA~~
Actually, we planned to go for jogging at botanical...but... RAIN T_T
However, we reli enjoyed our alternative plan alot~ =D
And i found dat kimmy has a nice voice~!
Her singing skill really improved alot!
(pls believe it's a compliment >< )
After that, our next activity------ photo snapping~
venue: Gurney Plaza's washroom =P

Kimmy's expression so cute! hahahaha

what a sweet smile u have!
and me....okok, i admit...i was acting cute ><
*~peace~*


Next~ S&J~

We bought these~
J = Jiang
K= Kim
I noe it's weird to buy J,
bt d M is blue...looks so man...U_U
~ Last snap of the day~
Cuttie Kim =)
Reli had alot of fun that day~
Can't wait for the next date!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

My last Pic not nice ><

Jiang Woei 茳玮 ♥ said...

LOL it's cute ler! trust me trust me >w<