Monday, August 17, 2009

My Semi-final

6th JuLy - Semi Final
I din do well in the semi
while waiting for my turn, i was reli reli nervous
the feeling is like waiting for the turn to be killed @@
keep thinking that i dont wanna do this anymore
I was number 9
keep counting hw many more to me
keep turning my head back 2 search for my floating raft - My frens
they smilled to me warmly
n their eyes gave me affirmation
i was so touch ><
no.6...no.7....no.8....
"接下来我们有请编号9的参赛者"
该来的还是来了><
finally it's my turn
i was calm when i stood up on the stage
not reli nervous
bt dunno y my voice was lk had been tied up
n sound very unnatural
i didnt perform well
the judge commented that i was lack of confidence
i lost
i did not manage 2 overcome my stagephobia
bt in a positive way
i felt thankful that i was not chosen
bcz i nonid 2 come across this scary experience again
and
i had did my best
i reli did
Lastly,
n the most important one,
THANKS
to my dearest frens
Kimmy, Yugi, Jun, Shui & Vincent =)
and
SORRY
for the disapoinment...

Thx Yugi for making these lovely cards =)

No comments: