Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just wanna BE WITH YOU

I've been following your footsteps all these years,
anything and everything you've had asked me to do,
without questioning.
Though sometimes was an opposition to my heart and willingness,
yet im still doing it out of respect and love.

I dont know if i really love this guy,
but this time,
the 1st time,
I want to make my own choice,
I want to make my own decision.
At least in love,
I want to follow my heart and senses,
experience the rebellions of love.
Even if it may be a mistake,
I will still accept it with a gentle smile and drift with the wind of sorrow,
leave without regrets.
It is the pain,
makes me human;
It is the tears,
differentiating a human and a tree.

I know,
It may not be the best or wise decision,
but I just wanna be with you.
It may not be a blessed relationship,
but why care so much,
I just wanna be with you.
It may be hard and tough to get over those obstacles,
but as long as you are by my side,
having each other at the back supporting,
we will still be able to get over it.

All I want is to be with you....as simple as it is.... :)

No comments: