Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Sweet 21♥

October the 14th, 2011.
There is a girl in town who born 1990,
turned 21.
AND
"THAT'S ME! :D"

♥ Happy Birthday to ME! 


First of all, 
Thanks GOD! Thanks for giving me the best mum in the world!



Ma, thanks. 
Thanks for being my mum.
Thanks for making me the happiest person in the world.
Without you, I wouldn't be who I am today.

I may not good with words. But I meant the every words I said. 
Truthfully & heartily.

If there's next life and if I have given choice, 
You are the only one I want and I would call- "MUM".
Not anyone else, but YOU!
I LOVE YOU!!!
♥♥♥

Though this birthday party was a very sudden decision, 
but thanks to my mum who organized and arranged everything, made it such a fantastic & unforgettable 21 ever!
Again, merci beaucoup maman! 

The following are some photos of that night :)

♥ My beloved aunt 
♥ Ma Mere 

♥ My Tua Ee 

♥ My cute cousin, Ai Ling JieJie ♥

 ♥ My cousin aka zhi yin, Ben 


♥ My twins, JunJun                         
  ♥ My Forever Best Friend, Kimmie♥  
 ♥ My Cute Best friend,Yugi ♥
        
My spongebob fren, PaiPai ♥
                                            
♥ AhChuan and his gf Miko ♥ 
 Felicia and Ahuiii~~ 

 PaiPai and her lovely cousin YongYong 
Say Michelin~
My superb teachers! as well as life coaches


Happie Familie :D 

Happie Friends :D 



♥ Polaroids with besties ♥



♥  Pink roses from my beautiful besties KimKiminie




Life is just like flowers.
It blooms and it fade away in just a blink of an eye.


If i'd have to answer
"What will be your shortest moment in life?"
I'd say...
The moment where everything seems to be so beautiful & wonderful.


By knowing this truth,
it added a great sense of insecurity.


You wouldn't know when will the bell of 12 o'clock rings.
It could possibly be any next minute.


Once the clock stroke,
the magical spell will gone forever.
Golden carriage turns into pumpkin,
horses into mice,
 beautiful ball gown into just a piece of rag...


However, ironically,
it's beautiful also because it's short.
Just like the fireworks.
Please allow me...


'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, oh oh oh
As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, oh oh oh
You're gonna leave 'em falling down'




Nutshell:
Lets live our life like beautiful fireworks!
Short
BUT
Remarkable.



No comments: