Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What i likes to do when i'm BORED~

STUDY??
nah...im nt dat study type of students...when u c me holding books, it means exam is around d corner OR im goin 2 school. XP

MUSICS~
I prefer listen to musics~i love musics! Different musics wil bring me 2 different world.
I love LeeHom!
he's reli such a perfect man! he is so talented n brilliant! He composed n directed almost every song in his album. he can play many western instruments included piano, violin, drum, bass, guitar....etc and also chinese instrument like "er hu".
before he enter d 'entertainment circle' he was studying medical course which wil bcome a doctor! he gave up 2 b a doctor because of his dream~ he love musics!
I admire he 为了梦想坚持不懈的精神!

I also likes to listen classical musics! especially Beethoven.
other musicians like Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Brahms also very nice!
听了会有说不出的感动。。。就像坐上了时光机会到了古欧的年代....

when i was small, i listened to many old songs like 蔡琴~
she is my mum idol~ haha
so i dunno much kid's songs n lullaby.
bt seriously, her songs reli reli amazing! her songs r very touchful & nostalgic.
n she has a very 'magnetic' voice! i love her songs XP

i admit...i m kinda weird....hehe
my frens considered me as a weirdo XP

btw, 韩红 songs r nice too!
her voice r very attractive. she can sing until very high key(dat's my key too =D hehe)
那片海and天亮了are d songs i like the most. very very nice! download it!

MOVIES~
Im obsessed in watching movies! hahaa
watch movies make me feel very happy!
just like u r experiencing others life.

i usually watch taiwan's series....hehehe
really niceeeee
someone might think dat it is sort of wasting time, bt 2 me it is an entertainment!
it can help me distress.....
as college life begin, stress begin....

n whn u r feeling sad or upset, watch movie did helps alot! bt ofcz is no SOAP-OPERA !
it wil b even worst lah.....haha


MOVIES I LIKE~
连续剧:
放羊的星星,花样少年少女,恶作剧之吻,恶作剧2吻,My Girl, 宫, 交响情人梦,命中注定我爱你,篮球火, 求婚大作战 ....

单片: 不能说的秘密,两百磅美女,Enchanted, Aquamarine, High School Musical, She is the man....


when i watch movie in cinema i sure wil buy d LARGE CAREMEL POPCORN!
without large caremel popcorn, it is nt counted as hav watched movie in cinema XP


PLAY PIANO~
I often play piano too~!
d feelings reli great while u complete playing a song!
很有成就感!=D
bt one thing dat i regret d most is i should nt stop my piano lesson....U_U
i stopped my lesson while im in d year of PMR. dat time i hav reach grade 5 d...
if i did nt stopped dat year, im in grade8 now d.....T_T
aikzz.....
bt my interest towards piano started after i had hav stopped my piano lesson....hehe
so in a postive way, should i b happy dat i hav stopped my piano lesson? @_@

2 comments:

juN said...

movie movie movie...yeah~
i change my mind d...

1.hot shot
2.hei tang
3.ming zhong
4.honey...

hard to decide...
but i found that ming zhong getting more n more nt nice d...

Jiang Woei 茳玮 ♥ said...

si meh...for me no1 is hot shot!
2.ming zhong
3.hei tang
4.honey
hot shot no1 cz WU CHUN!!!yoyoyo~!