Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beach Day~

Today our class have 2hours gap, so after we had our lunch at Mamak stall,
we decided to go to the Paradise beach~
I was really excited! LOL
This is my 3rd times to beach~ my mum not really like me to go to the beach U_U
so i cherish this precious chance =D


We are trying to be bad XP Spot me?

XXXXX

Jun & m3~ (will be reupload soon XP)

m3 & our dai ga ze EvOn~


Seashell~ I take quite alot back XD

Happy Happy Happy~~~!


Enjoying sea view & finding things?


Chia Kee & m3~ Take 1



Take 2~


M3 & Shirny~


I can touch the sky~!


well, 1hour at the beach is really fun. I enjoyed alot =D
(PS://but i have become tanner. U.U )

2 comments:

juN said...

delete the pic u taken with me...
i m so ugly...
others all nicer...
why put this????
delete immediately!!!!!!!!!!

Jiang Woei 茳玮 ♥ said...

where gt ugly!! aikzzz
reli kek si lah....
thn u choose 1 for me lah